THE POINTS LISTED BELOW ARE FROM THE CHURCH RISK ASSESSMENT DOCUMENT IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING CHURCHES.
• On entering the building, you will have your temperature taken.
• All members/ Visitors will be asked to Complete a form with their name, contact number and email address (whichever is applicable). This is Mandatory in case we have to contact you.
• We will be holding one service from 11am, lasting approximately one hour, the church will be cleaned after the service, once it has been vacated.
• We will require members and visitors to contact the church prior to attending the service. After social distancing plans have been instituted, our capacity has been reduced to 43 people including the musicians and officers. We will inform you if it’s okay to visit at that time, if it’s not possible we will discuss it with you and make alternative arrangements.
• Floor planning and Seat planning has been done, this will help those entering and leaving the building to exit quickly, there cannot be any loitering in the building (The Ushers will assist you)
• Face Masks/ Face Covering must be worn whilst you are in the sanctuary, they must remain on throughout the service(to avoid droplets and reduce the spread of infection)
• Parents are responsible for their children if they are brought to the sanctuary with you.
• Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the entrance and exit, and other points around the building. Please use them on entry and exit.
• Signs relating to signs and symptoms of Covid-19 are on display on entering the building. We advise you to read them and if you have any of the signs and symptoms on the list, please do not enter the sanctuary. You are advised to return home, contact your GP and self-isolate for 14days.
• Seating arrangements allows for social distancing, it allows 4 persons per row, families can sit together(please follow the ushers direction).
• Government guidelines states, there must be no shaking of hands, no hugging, no embracing, no singing out loud, no shouting whilst in the sanctuary.
• Holy Communion will not be passed around as previously, we are looking at possibly using the pre packed set(you can collect it on your way in and dispose of the used packs in the bin on your way out)
• The Offering boxes are placed at the entrance and exit tables to allow you to give your offering either when you enter or leave the building. You can continue to give, On line, by Cheque or Postal Order, or Bank Transfer.
• For those who are at risk or have existing health conditions, you will be encouraged to remain at home and watch the service on YouTube or our other social media platforms. This also includes BAME, those over 65yrs and 70yrs who are in the high-risk groups.
• In cases where the attendees have to que to enter the sanctuary, the ushers/ elders will ensure social distancing is maintained and consideration is given to our neighbours as our church is in a built-up area.
Youth Services/ Sunday School
• The youth service will continue to be on line until further notice, Sunday School will remain suspended until the Pandemic is over.
We are looking forward to meeting in the Sanctuary again and anticipating having a wonderful time of praise and worship.
Thank you for your consideration during this time.